Goats Cheese Bruschetta
creamy goats cheese and balsamic basil infused chopped tomatoes on crisped baguettes.
Are you craving this appetizer as much as I am this Summer?
I’m always looking for easy, simple, minimal ingredient, DELICIOUS hor d’oeuvre recipes.
This one right here is one of my absolute favorites, it’s my mom’s recipe and it’s one of the best.
As my go to recipe, AU and I love making this for ourselves or for a party appetizer all the time.
Tomatoes are the focus here with chopped onion, plenty of minced garlic, fresh sliced basil and balsamic vinaigrette.
This tomato mixture is garnished onto toasted baguette slices smeared with creamy plain goats cheese.
Normal bruschetta is even simpler than this Goats Cheese Bruschetta; tomatoes
are placed onto baguettes and that is it people. Let’s talk a little bit about
elevation here, why would you not put goats cheese on your bruschetta?!
I can’t really think of a reason.
Heaven in an appetizer, always a crowd pleaser and always taken first; you need this Goats Cheese Bruschetta in your life.
Summer fresh tomatoes make this appetizer an extremely perfect recipe. The sweetness of the chopped
juicy tomatoes right from your garden seem to make this mean more than ones you bought at the store.
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 small sweet yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar in the raw
- 1/4 cup basil, sliced
- 1 baguette, sliced
- 1 log goats cheese
- Combine tomatoes, onion, garlic, balsamic, sugar, basil, and S&P.
- Broil one side of the baguette slices sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spread goats cheese on slightly cooled baguette slices, top with bruschetta mixture.
Top with more fresh basil if you’re like me and get ever get enough.