Corn dip for the win, this Hot Mexican Corn Dip is a super tasty and flavorful appetizer recipe.
Welcome to your NEW Taco Tuesday dish…
A little bit of street corn mixed with hot bubbly cheeses gives you the most perfect dish to serve with massive amounts of tortilla chips.
Spiced with chopped jalapeños and franks hot sauce, this corn dip is full of so many goodies.
The heat can be intensified if you want more spice, add more of each jalapeños and hot sauce!
The creamy base of this Hot Mexican Corn Dip is a softened blend of cream cheese, sour cream, and pepper jack cheese.
Cheeses are mixed with chunky yummy pieces of crisped corn, red onion, cilantro, and feta cheese.
It’s then baked till perfection which means melty and super cheesy and topped with cotija cheese (yes, MORE cheese) and fresh cilantro to garnish it all off.
For the ultimate topper, lime juice wedges are squeezed all over.
Now, devour with tortilla chips please.
And then make this Hot Corn Dip next because, why not? It’s also full of cheese and corn and flavor!
- 2 BLOCKS CREAM CHEESE, 1/3 LESS FAT, SOFTENED
- 1/3 CUP LIGHT SOUR CREAM
- 1 TEASPOON MINCED GARLIC
- 2 TABLESPOONS FRANKS HOT SAUCE
- JUICE OF ONE LIME
- 2 CUPS PEPPER JACK CHEESE, SHREDDED & DIVIDED
- 2 CANS CORN, DRAINED AND RINSED
- 4 OUNCES FETA CHEESE
- 1 JALAPEÑO, CHOPPED WITH SEEDS
- 2 TABLESPOONS RED ONION, CHOPPED
- 1/2 CUP CILANTRO
- LIME WEDGES & TORTILLA CHIPS FOR SERVING
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 DEGREES
- BLEND SOFTENED CREAM CHEESE, SOUR CREAM, HOT SAUCE, LIME JUICE, GARLIC, AND ONE CUP SHREDDED PEPPER JACK CHEESE
- ONCE COMBINED, POUR MIXTURE INTO A LARGE BOWL
- ADD IN CORN, RED ONION, JALAPEÑO, CILANTRO, FETA, AND ONE CUP CHEESE, MIX TOGETHER
- SPOON INTO A SPRAYED BAKING DISH
- BAKE FOR 14-20 MINUTES UNTIL CHEESE IS MELTED AND HOT
- TOP WITH COTIJA CHEESE, CILANTRO, AND LIME WEDGES
Much love for Taco Tuesday,