Treats all around on Sundays like this are the literal best. No Bake Strawberry Chocolate Tart for a rainy day or any day.
Have you ever made anything with an oreo base?
The crunchy oreo cookies mixed with the vanilla icing make the perfect combination for a pie crust base.
It’s smooth, crunchy, and full of flavor and flattens with a spoon absolutely perfectly.
Well the added butter doesn’t hurt either!
It’s kind of like a dream crust that’s super simple and delicious.
And they’re the most amazing crust to this No Bake Strawberry Chocolate Tart.
Chocolate is the main ingredient and main filling to this beautiful tart and it’s something ALF eats off a spoon.
Melted milk chocolate, semi- sweet chocolate and heavy whipping cream create the most magical filling for this No Bake Strawberry Chocolate Tart.
Once it’s poured into the buttered smoothed crust, juicy sweet plump strawberries are poked in throughout the rectangular baking tray.
Chopped walnuts are sprinkled on top to create a beautiful dessert that comes together effortlessly.
Slicing the tart into triangles is the most fun part, it’s such a fun way to present dessert.
The rectangular baking tray is remarkable, the bottom piece slides out of the side to be able to cut and serve it easily.
- OREO BASE
- -32 OREOS
- -1/2 CUP BUTTER, MELTED
- -7 OUNCES MILK CHOCOLATE
- -3.5 OUNCES SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE
- -7 OUNCES HEAVY WHIPPING CREAM
- -10 OUNCE STRAWBERRIES, TOPS REMOVED
- -CHOPPED WALNUTS
- PLACE OREOS IN A BLENDER OR FOOD PROCESSOR AND PULSE UNTIL CRUMBLED
- ADD IN MELTED BUTTER AND PULSE UNTIL COMBINED
- SPRAY A 5”X14” RECTANGULAR BAKING TRAY WITH COOKING SPRAY AND SPOON CRUMBLED OREOS INTO PAN, SMOOTH AND SMOOSH WITH THE BACK OF A SPOON
- FREEZE WHILE CHOCOLATE FILLING IS MADE
- COMBINE CHOCOLATE AND CREAM IN A SMALL SAUCEPAN OVER MEDIUM LOW HEAT
- LET MIXTURE GET HOT BUT DO NOT LET IT BOIL
- REMOVE FROM HEAT AND MIX UNTIL ALL CHOCOLATE IS MELTED
- POUR FILLING OVER CRUST AND TOP WITH STRAWBERRIES AND NUTS
- PLACE IN FRIDGE FOR 2 HOURS TO SET
- REMOVE THE BOTTOM PORTION AND SLICE INTO TRIANGLES
- USE PECANS, PISTACHIOS, OR SLICED ALMONDS INSTEAD OF WALNUTS
- I LOVE TRADER JOES 1 POUND MILK CHOCOLATE, IT'S THE BEST